I just got served with divorce papers. What do I do now?

Please give us a call to set up a consultation so that we can take control of the process and advise you for your particular situation. The important thing is to not ignore your divorce papers. You spouse can proceed with divorce even if you do not want to. You have a limited window of time to file your answer with the court.

Comment Here