I was in a car accident, but I do not have no-fault insurance on my vehicle. Is there anything I can do?

Michigan law requires that all vehicles have no-fault coverage. You are not able to collect certain types of damages such as pain and suffering, but you might be able to recover certain damages such as wage loss. Contact us for more information.

Comment Here